My NEW Talk Radio Watch column is now up!
Enjoy FREE audio highlights from the week in conservative talk radio:
- Rush Limbaugh ponders a move to TV?
- Michael Savage explains why Al Sharpton has his own television program
- Mark Levin blames any problems talk radio is having on… other conservatives
And much MORE!
Additional radio stuff from around the dial:
- Mark Steyn and Hugh Hewitt laugh about the Jason Collins “news” and the bizarre firing of Howard Kurtz (audio)
- Howard Stern says Jane Fonda should be thanked for visiting Vietnam, not condemned; slams FCC for not fining Oritz over f-bomb (I wrote about that at Taki’s…)
- Why did Glenn Beck really leave Fox News?
If you disagree with Rush Limbaugh, he may note that disagreement on the air. You might get some angry constituents calling your office. But that’s it. He’ll be right, you’ll be wrong, but life will go on.
If you disagree with the other side of the GOP, though, they’ll plant stories about you in the New York Times, make sure the editorial board of the Wall Street Journal attacks you, threaten donors and demand they withhold money from you, take away your committee positions, shut down all your legislative initiatives, etc. That’s why the GOP should not put data in Karl Rove’s hands.