My NEW Talk Radio Watch column is now up, with FREE audio clips highlighting the week in conservative talk radio, including:
- Michael Savage’s theory about why we are fascinated by gangsters
- Bo Snerdley takes over the Golden EIB microphone
- Glenn Beck buys a gigantic new studio in Texas…
He’s a very boring man, by the way. I think that’s what’s so fascinating about him. When you listen to him chugging on about climate change or whatever, or a nuclear-free world, he’s got the same vapid ideas as the emptiest Hollywood dinner party. He’s like the guy who got a best supporting actor nomination in 1978 who’s name you can’t quite place, and he’s sitting down the end of Barbra Streisand’s dinner party just mouthing the same old boring platitudes. He hasn’t got an interesting idea in his head, this guy. And the Germans have figured it out.
- Three Atlanta sports radio hosts fired over ALS joke
- Radio guy to rest of industry: Stop using that stupid “woosh!” drop
- Thanks to the loyal 5FF readers who helped me track down the “Radio Equalizer” at his new home